Logic is used to identify spam comment submissions. No user interaction is required. The spam blocking mechanisms work transparently behind the scenes. Most visitors will require longer than a few seconds to read a post and add a meaningful comment so any comments submitted within a short time threshold are identified as spam. Comments containing a large number of links are flagged as spam. The plugin uses an encrypted code and a honeypot to filter robotic submissions. All field names added by the plugin are randomized to prevent detection based on a source code signatures.
- Add spam to WordPress queue or block completely
- Send diagnostic information to site administrator
- Automatically compatible with the Micro Contact Form plugin to block spam messages.
- Honeypot Trap
- Randomized Internal Field Names
- Timestamps (minimum and maximum entry time)
- Aggressively check for excessive URLs
- Automatically block repeated spam from IP
- Automatically block repeated spam based on content
- Require User Agent string
- Require Referer
- Block Trackbacks
- Block Pingbacks
The plugin also blocks spam messages submitted through the Micro Contact Form Plugin for WordPress.
Download the Plugin
Analytical Spam Filter Plugin | WordPress.org